Rob Garner is an independent speaker, educator, strategist, and renowned expert on the topic of online marketing, search, social, and content. He speaks regularly at many industry events, including SXSW, ad:tech, Search Marketing Expo, SES, WebmasterWorld/Pubcon, and OMMA, among many others, and has also guest lectured at NYU on graduate studies topics in marketing. He is currently Adjunct Professor of Marketing at the University of Texas at Dallas.
Rob was featured on the cover of the Spring 2012 issue of Search Marketing Standard and has been interviewed and quoted by many top business and news publications. Some of these include The the Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones, Reuters, Mashable, MediaPost, Adweek, Ad Age, Direct Marketing News, Mobile Marketer, Smart Business Magazine, Search Engine Watch, Clickz, CNNMoney, and The Dallas Morning News.
Additionally, he has written for MediaPost Publications’ Search Insider and Social Insider since 2006, providing insight into search and social management and best practices. Rob is a co-founder of the Dallas / Fort Worth Search Engine Marketing Association, served as its president from 2006-August to 2008, and also serves on the SEMPO board of directors as vice president. He also served on the DFW Interactive Marketing Association board of directors in 2006.
Rob has a long digital agency, inhouse, and consulting background, and has previously worked as VP of Strategy at iCrossing, a Hearst Company, and also as strategist at Agency.com.
Dan is a search engine optimization and social media strategy professional with over 20 years experience in developing digital marketing strategies for agency clients.
Strong foundation in all phases of digital marketing, with the ability to deliver multi-channel business-driving solutions. Well-versed in strategy and ideation development, video production for SEO & social media as well as competitive analysis. Dan provides proven leadership in directing digital marketing services, creative design, and team management across market and target segments.
Dan is past president of the DFW Search Engine Marketing Association and co-founder of the Digital Career Center, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization designed to help heads of households with careers in digital marketing.
- Managed the P&L performance of Speakeasy’s two largest clients as well as oversight on additional clients
- Managed multi-million dollar budgets and small fee-based projects
- Curated and implemented new social media networks and programs
- Developed digital and content strategies for agency clients to extend the brand’s marketing initiatives.
- Directed social media advertising and promotions across various social networks including: Facebook (Leads, Likes, and other initiatives including video), Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Direct the acceleration of social media fan base growth and community management
- Generate leads at a cost 15% below traditional marketing efforts
- Increase website traffic using search engine optimization, social media, and content marketing techniques.
- Increase website traffic using search engine optimization, social media, and content marketing techniques. Produced online videos which lead to increased sales and reduced customer service calls through unscripted videos for American Home Shield, Terminix, and ServiceMaster Restore.
- Produced online videos which lead to increased sales and reduced customer service calls through unscripted videos for American Home Shield, Terminix, and ServiceMaster Restore.Ability to recognize and grow junior talent- Consistently recruits and supports the development of team members through coaching and leadership.
- Ability to recognize and grow junior talent- Consistently recruits and supports the development of team members through coaching and leadership.